How much does furniture removals cost in Johannesburg South Africa?
As one of the most trusted furniture removalists in Johannesburg, we offer a comprehensive and affordably priced furniture removals service across Johannesburg that will ensure your move runs smoothly.
Whether you currently live in a 1-bedroom apartment in the centre of the city or a large detached residence in the suburbs, our team of expert furniture removalists will pack everything from your home into our modern removal trucks, leaving you free to deal with all the other jobs that moving home entails – we can even do your packing. This is what makes NCB & C Movers the leading furniture removals Johannesburg company in operation.
Transporting Your Furniture And Other Precious Possessions
- We have a large fleet of vehicles including everything from small trucks all the way up to large closed trucks, ensuring that no matter how much stuff you have to move we can normally complete the task in a single day.
- For customers with an unusually large amount of furniture, we can arrange to send multiple vehicles and crews to ensure that the move is completed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- If you have a tight schedule to keep, please feel free to call and discuss your move with us during business hours: we are always happy to tailor our services to ensure that our customers enjoy a trouble free moving process.
How To Arrange Your Move?
- All you need to do is to call or use the enquiry form on our website and we will provide you with a detailed proposal covering all of your requirements.
- Once you have evaluated our prices and service, you can call to make a firm booking and we will guarantee to arrive promptly on the appointed day, ready to move you and your possessions into your new home.
- We look forward to helping you move in the near future!
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Johannesburg?
Johannesburg removalists start at R15 per half hour, with an average price of R600. So, for a full-service move of an average-sized, 3 bedroom house moved by one of the quality removalists Johannesburg offers costs as little as R1000.
What every Johannesburg removalist wants you to know before you move
How much will your local move cost?
Local moves are priced based on the time it takes to move your designated items. Very few removalists will give you a fixed price for your move, and it usually works out better to be charged based on time anyway because it gives you the flexibility to use as much or as little time as you want.
The level of access to your property will be a major determining factor in how long your move will take. Obstacles like many flights of stairs, steep driveways, no parking out the front of your residence, elevators, and so on can dramatically slow down the time taken to load and unload the truck. Other factors like having multiple pot plants (that often need to be carried one at a time) can also slow down loading and unloading.
If you’re looking for ways to save money, you can always:
- Disassemble all of your furniture (like beds) yourself
- Move all of your boxes in to the garage on your ground floor to make them quicker to load
- Help the removalists load the truck on the day
- Ensure there is easy-access parking to your property
- Move pot plants and other difficult items yourself
- You don’t need to book to move everything! You can just book the number of hours you want, and move the rest yourself
Looking for affordable removalists in Johannesburg that can deliver a hassle-free house or office move? You’ve come to the right place. We’re the removalists Johannesburg locals trust. Our highly experienced, professional team of removalists are the smoothest movers in Johannesburg, offering a stress-free solution for your big move.